Do you have what it takes to be a cat cafe cat?
A number of great opportunities will soon become available for professional cats of all experience levels to join an exciting start-up cat cafe in the heart of London’s trendy east end.
This is a customer facing role, and will suit an easy going puss that enjoys networking and meeting new people. Some prior experience of retail or catering industries may be considered an advantage.
- Meeting and greeting cafe customers
- Communicating daily requirements to management through a series of indecipherable miaows
- Demanding attention from cat loving patrons on a rotational shift basis
- Snuggling with co-workers
- Carrying out routine personal grooming
- A pro-active approach to bathroom habits
- Able to snooze individually, or as part of a bundle
- An excellent working knowledge of toy mice, ribbon-on-a-stick and shoelaces
- A wide range of comical sleeping positions
- A full, clean UK purring license
- Working knowledge of laser pointers non-essential, but considered an advantage
- A relaxed attitude towards cat-related puns a bonus
This rare opportunity will provide secure premises, flexible working hours, and an excellent benefits package including healthcare, a personal cushion, a slew of human slaves and automatic enrollment in a generous ear scratch scheme.
All meals and treats are included in the remuneration package.
To apply for a Cat Cafe cat position please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.