We recommend you check out our BOOKING FAQs before booking and be aware of the following important answers to our most super-frequently-asked questions/booking issues:
- It is important that you are on time for your booking. We will hold seats for 15 minutes, after which we will release seats to walk-in guests.
- There is an age limit of 12 years and over only and a limit of 3 children per booking. This restriction also applies to small babies.
- We are closed to standard and high tea bookings every Wednesday
Please do not contact us to request an exception for your child or children, as refusal may offend. Our policy is clearly set out on our website. The cafe staff responding to phone calls and emails do not have the authority to make exceptions. We will not accept bookings from guests who are abusive to our staff regarding this condition of entry.
- All minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Only food purchased inside the cat emporium may be consumed inside.
- If the system shows 1 seat available, only 1 seat is available. We can not turn one seat into two seats.
- Please let us know at least 24 hours in advance if you require ground floor seating for accessibility purposes.
** VIP Only General Admission spaces are reserved for our VIP members only.become a VIP. Unbooked VIP spaces turn into walk-in spots on the day **